Well, it looks like you can now easily turn your Acer Aspire or Eee PC 900/901 into a touchscreen device simply buying this DIY touchscreen kit on eBay and stuff it into your netbook.
- 4-Wire Analog Resistive Screen
- Touch Screen Response Time <10ms
- High Transmittance >85%
- 25 Points Linearity Position with Edge Compensation
- 3 Additional USB2.0 Ports for Future Modification Plans
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux Drivers
- Supports 11 Languages for Windows
Check other more stuff at LaptopPimp: acer, ebay, hack, languages, linux, lt, netbook, ports, response time, touch screen, touchscreen kit, transmittance, usb2
See More Categories at LaptopPimp: Laptop Accessories, Laptop DIY, Laptop Hack, Laptop Hardware, Laptop News, Laptop Rumors.